Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
At Bolly4u.PK, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We strive to ensure that the content available on our website does not infringe upon any copyright laws. This DMCA compliance statement outlines our policies and procedures regarding copyright infringement claims.
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on Bolly4u in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, we encourage you to submit a written notification in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Your notification should include the following information:
- Copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to locate the material that is allegedly infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Please provide specific URLs or other identifying details.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please send your DMCA infringement notification to this email address: